Ingredients: Magnesium oxyde, capsule shell: gelatin , ascorbic acid (vitamin C), zinc citrate, ferrous fumarate, anti-caking agent : maltodextrin, anti-caking agent : magnesium stearate, cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), pteroylmonoglutamic acid (vitamin B9), chromium picolinate, potassium iodide.
||For 2 capsules
• Folates contribute to the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy and play a role in the process of cell division.
• Iron plays a role in the process of cell division, contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin and contributes to the normal transport of oxygen in the body.
• Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction and plays a role in the process of cell division.
• Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and plays a role in the process of cell division.
• Vitamin C and magnesium help to reduce fatigue.
Instructions for use: Take 2 capsules per day with a full glass of water.
Precautions for use: Dietary supplements should be used as part of a healthy lifestyle and not be used as
substitutes for a varied and balanced diet. Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended
daily dose. Not recommended for children and teenagers. Reserved for adults. May cause laxative effects in
some people. Take advice from your doctor. Store at room temperature in a clean and dry place